Project HOPE membuka lowongan kerja sebagai District Coordinator – Maternal Neonatal Child Health. Project HOPE is a global health and humanitarian relief organization, providing lasting solutions to health problems with the mission of helping people to help themselves. We are registered as a Yayasan (Foundation) in Indonesia.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
District Coordinator – Maternal Neonatal Child Health (MNCH)
Location: Bandung & Banyumas
Reports To: Program Manager-MNCH
Supervisory Responsibility: yes
Under the supervision of Program Manager, the District Coordinator will be responsible to provide support to programs on Maternal Neonatal Child Health (MNCH) at the district level. The District Coordinator will assist in implementing program on scaling best practices on MNCH in the selected district.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Assist the Program Manager in implementing the scale-up of comprehensive package of MNCH interventions in selected districts/provinces.
2. Assist in project assessment, training, supervision, and monitoring and evaluation to facilitate scale-up in the district through MoH.
3. Implement monitoring methodology and tools for quality assurance of all aspects of program scale-up and collect data and report.
4. Support district authorities in the implementation of MNCH packages using best practices and successful approaches.
5. Assist in building capacity of health care professionals on MNCH
6. Report to the manager weekly and monthly on the district progress.
7. Any other work assigned by the supervisor.
1. Minimum 3-5 years of similar experience in the field of Public Health/MCH with government, private sector and/or NGOs.
2. Technical knowledge, programmatic experience on MNCH and related public health Programs will be preferred
3. Bachelor’s degree in community medicine, social science or related public health degrees
4. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
5. Excellent organizational, planning and coordination skill
6. Demonstrative ability to multitask
7. Strong computer skills
8. Fluency in English and local language is preferable
9. Willing to travel within the district and sometime outside the district.
Application Deadline: Last date of receiving applications is April 5, 2019. However, interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as there is a suitable match. Hence, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a word document attachment to email: email@example.com