Save the Children in Indonesia is changing for the better. We’ve begun to build a national organization that aims to be a strong, local, and self-sustaining voice for children in Indonesia. To this end, SC Indonesia has been designated as a “Prospect Member”. As ‘Prospect Member’ Indonesia has been identified as part of the next way of new member development, which focuses on strengthening and localizing our voice for children in strategic middle income countries. Indonesia has been authorized by member ballot to start fundraising locally as a first step towards building a financially sustainable local organization. Future work will also involve developing a strong local governance structure and building key partnerships with local government, the private sector, local civil society among others. Success of the pilot phase will set the Indonesia on a pathway to full membership. We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
PROJECT OFFICER NUTRITION AND HEALTH – NORTH DONGGALA
Two (2) Position based in North Donggala, Central Sulawesi.
The Project officer will be responsible for coordination and timely implementation of YSTC nutrition activities in an assigned geographical area under their designated Field Office. This will include providing supportive supervision, monitoring and capacity building to Puskesmas staff and community workers, as required. Project Officers will also be response to manage programme data for their sites.
The Project Officer will be key in building network and communication with local Governments, Puskesmas and stakeholders for effective project activities.
- Bachelors University Degree or equivalent in a relevant field preferable nutritionist, nurse, midwife, or public health
- At least 2 years’ experience working on nutrition or health programmes
- Experience in implementing programmes in collaboration with local health systems and governments
- Demonstrated experience in providing mentoring or coaching to community people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Bahasa or local language
- Willingness to work in rural and remote areas
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to ride motorcycle and with appropriate license
- Previous experience working with NGOs desirable
- Experience working in projects including infant and young child feeding or breastfeeding desirable
To apply for this position, please click and go to our career site on :
Closing date for application is up to August 7, 2019
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)
Please visit our site for more detail here