Rutgers WPF Indonesia in collaborates with Consortium: Champion of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Indonesia, which is a consortium consisting of: Pusat Kespro UGM, LDFEUI, FKMUI, YKP, PKBI, Rutgers, UNFPA, Yayasan Cipta, JHCCP, and Thinkwell. will held an International Conference on Indonesia Family Planning and Reproductive Health (ICIFPRH). The main theme of conference is: Role of Family Planning in Reducing Maternal Death and Increasing Family Wellbeing.
The International Conference on Indonesia Family Planning and Reproductive Health (ICIFPRH) will discuss issues surrounding FP and RH in reducing maternal mortality and also improve family wellbeing. In this conference, there will be discussion on concepts, policies, programs and various lessons learned at global, national and sub-national levels by various stakeholders. This conference is the first conference that is expected to be held every two years with different themes. The results of the conference are expected to be used as a basis for policy making by the government and other stakeholders. Besides that, the papers presented at the conference are also expected to be sought by scientific committees to be published in scientific journals and also presented in the upcoming International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP) 2020.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthusiastic candidates for the following temporary position. We are interested in candidates with experience in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
Title : Conference Coordinator 1 (one) position
Working Period : 4 months ( May – September 2019)
Location : Based in Jakarta
Working Hours : Office Working Hours [ 5 days a week 08:30 – 17:30 ]
Core Tasks :
- Ensure that all the required administrative tasks and logistics associated with the events are carried out successfully including prepare pre-conference main conference.
- Prepare, send out and confirm invitations for all ICIFPRH delegates and staff, coordinate with steering committee.
- Familiar working with vendor / event organizer production of event materials (leaflet/flyer, short film, policy brief, etc).
- Prepare for registration fee, accommodation, airfare, per diem, and local transport for Participants to attend ICIFPRH.
- Regular update on the progress status to the consortium consisting of: Pusat Kespro UGM, LDFEUI, FKMUI, YKP, PKBI, Rutgers, UNFPA, JHCCP, and Thinkwelland keep all relevant parties informed on issues and challenges face for further solution/decision.
- Organize, document and follow up on planning meetings, including follow up on to-do list and Handle all communication and correspondence on the conference.
- To be the Focal Point during the event, for all matters related to all side and main events and press and coordinate with partners in Jogjakarta.
- To Conduct coordination meeting with all stakeholder and steering committee
- Submitted Final Report to consortium / Donor organization.
- Maximum age of 30 years.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and team.
- Having a good knowledge and awareness about sexual and reproductive health and reproductive rights issues especially on sexuality, gender and human rights.
- Having working experiences on national and international conference.
- Having working experiences in International/National NGO, UN agency, or Community Organizing.
- Excellent in interpersonal communication.
- Detail oriented, reliable, self-motivated and can work well with many different stakeholder.
- Demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Willing to work mobile and during weekend.
- Must be able to work with deadlines and extremely well organized.
The application can be submitted by e-mail
Deadline for Application is 10 May 2019.. Indicating the position: Conference Coordinator
Applicants have to submit a letter of interest and CV, indicating experience in organizing conferences