- Write articles on best practices and lesson learned in the implementation of the programs in a form of breaking news, case studies, result cascade, and others using the existed monitoring and evaluations tools.
- Share experiences internally and networks externally on innovative approaches in knowledge sharing, including the development of case studies etc.
- Help in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports writing for the Programs.
- Assist in monitoring the implementation of the programs.
- Analyze data on Family Planning from the M&E
- Provide inputs and recommendation to Programs in determining the advocacy direction at the sub-national level.
- Facilitate documentation and reporting of assessments, program data, lesson learnt and best practices for internal and external sharing.
- Actively drive the new business development activities inside Yayasan Cipta, including preparation of concept notes, proposals development activities, closely collaborate with others Yayasan Cipta team on the activities.
- Help disseminate information about the organization’s knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, including organizing knowledge sharing events.
- Help promotes Yayasan Cipta Branding activities.
- Travels as required.
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree majoring in Public Health / Health Communication / other relevant major,
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in the field of health communication.
- Strong analytical abilities, excellent communication, excellent presentation skills and writing skills.
- Demonstrate ability to share result confidently.
- Possess integrity and high ethical standard.
- Possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, sensitivity, responsiveness,respectful and helpful towards team members, donors and partners.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia is a must.
- Plans, coordinates and organize workload while remaining aware of changing Priorities and competing deadlines.
- Continuously approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude.
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage challenges. Responds positively to critical feedback and differing points of view.
- Past experience working in similar position in NGO environment in Family Planning/Reproductive Health area is a great advantage.
- Result-oriented, independent, and willingness to travel.
The closing date for the application is 10th February 2019. Interested candidates shall submit their application letter and CV (max.. 3 pages) by e-mail to Human Resources Manager Yayasan Cipta e-mail : HRD@yccp-indonesia.org | quoting :
‘KMS – Your Name‘ as the subject.
No photographs or graphics are allowed in the attachment. Only short listed candidate will be notified for interviews. Due to the immediate requirement for the position the interview shall be started as soon as suitable candidates being identified.