Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is a newly established non-profit organisation that aims to be a strong local and self-sustaining organization dedicated to the fight against tuberculosis (TB) in Indonesia. Yayasan KNCV Indonesia promotes effective, efficient, innovative and sustainable tuberculosis control strategies in Indonesia. We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the TB epidemic and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Currently Yayasan KNCV Indonesia is looking for a:
Duty Stations : West Java (Bandung City and Bogor District), Central Java (Semarang City and Surakarta City), and North Sumatera (Deli Serdang and Medan)
Qualifications and Competencies:
• Degree in Public Health
• Available to work full time and currently not having any commitment with another organisation
• Able to work under pressure
• Able to achieve daily targets
• Able to demonstrate his/her understanding of current situation in the field of TB program/TB related issues
• Able to demonstrate his/her ability to communicate with TB patient
• Honest and accurate in collecting data, in order to have valid, verifiable and correct data
• Preferably have experience in conducting data collection using tablet or mobile data collection
• Willing to do field sweeping in order to find correct respondents
• Willing to follow all activities
• Preferably have experience in conducting interviews and FGDs using structured questionnaire
• Own and drive motorcycle is an added value
• Own health insurance (BPJS or other personal health insurance)
• Fresh graduate is preferred
Yayasan KNCV Indonesia offers a flexible and supportive work environment and strongly encourages developing your skills and abilities to further your career opportunities.
Interested applicants are requested to submit their CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7 February 2018 at the latest.
Please ensure to put the post you apply for and preferred duty station in the subject line of your e-mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.